Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Coconut Bread

My sister gave me a bread machine for Christmas.  I immediately began to look up recipes to create.  I found a recipe for Coconut Bread on Pinterest that is simply amazing.  My aunt and I have been enjoying this bread for breakfast each day.  It is delicious with a cup of coffee or chai tea.

Here is the link to the original site I found that published the recipe.

http://www.pluckys-secondthought.com/coconut-bread-in-the-bread-maker/

I made a few changes to the original recipe amounts and the settings on my machine and will include those.

Ingredients:

  • 1 and 1/4 cups milk
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 2 tsp coconut extract
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
  • 3 and 1/3 cups white bread flour
  • 3 tsp dry yeast

Directions

  • Place all the ingredients in the baking pan.  I put all the wet first, then dry, and lastly the yeast.
  • My settings were Sweet Bread, Medium Crust, and 2 lb loaf.
Let the Bread cool and then cut and enjoy!  Your house will smell heavenly every time you warm up this bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment